Last Updated: May 12, 2023
Who We Are
5 Food Links is an email newsletter (“Newsletter”) owned and operated by Impactful Growth LLC (“we”).
The Newsletter delivers a curated list of links to culinary content from the Internet to individuals who’ve signed up for it (“Subscribers”).
By signing up for this Newsletter, you confirm that you’ve read this Policy and acknowledge that you agree with it in its entirety.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy, in which case will change its “Last Updated” date and inform the Subscribers of this Newsletter about the change over email.
If, after signing up, you no longer agree with the contents of this Policy, you can exercise your rights as described below.
What Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website (“Website”) or sign up for our newsletter, we may collect the categories below:
- Identifiers, such as your first name, email address, IP address, User-Agent (UA) string, cookie-based ID, or similar identifiers.
- Geolocation data, such as your country, state, and city at the time of signing up for this Newsletter as determined by your IP address.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your browser type, the make and model of your device, the name and version of your operating system, and your interactions with the content of this Website and Newsletter.
- Inferences, such as your interests based on your interactions with the content of this Website and Newsletter.
We may collect the following personal information directly from you: first name, email address, as well as any consents you have given us and preferences you have indicated to us in your interactions with this Website and Newsletter.
We may collect the following personal information automatically based on your interactions with this Website and Newsletter: IP address, User-Agent (UA) string, cookie-based ID, geolocation data, browser type, the make and model of your device, the name and version of your operating system, inferences, others.
How We Use Personal Information Collected
We use the personal information collected from/about Subscribers (“Information”) to deliver this Newsletter.
As this Information is required by the tools we use for running this Newsletter, we need it for the performance of our service to those Subscribers.
This Information may also be required for compliance with our legal obligations as the publisher of this Newsletter.
We may use this Information to improve our services. By analyzing how Subscribers interact with the Newsletter, we can understand which emails and what messaging appeal the most to its Subscribers.
We may use this Information to personalize the content Subscribers receive in emails from this Newsletter, including personalized messages and offers based on their interests.
We may use this Information for promotional purposes, such as advertising or marketing to segments of Subscribers in the Newsletter or on the Internet with the goals of promoting events, products, or services offered by us or promoted by us as part of affiliate or sponsorship deals with brands or retailers (“Partners”).
Who We May Disclose Personal Information With
Where Personal Information Is Stored
The Information collected from/about Subscribers of this Newsletter is stored on the servers of ConvertKit.
Since these servers are physically located in the United States, Subscriber data is transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States.
If you live outside of the United States and you sign up for this Newsletter, you understand and agree to the cross-border transfer of your personal information to servers in the United States.
Rights Subscribers Have Over Their Personal Information
You can opt out of receiving this Newsletter at any moment.
If you opt out of receiving this Newsletter, you will no longer receive emails from it in your inbox.
As a Subscriber of this Newsletter, you have the following rights over your personal information, regardless of the jurisdiction where you live:
- You have the right to know whether we have any personal information from/about you.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving this newsletter (in other words, to unsubscribe from it).
- You have the right to opt out of the sales or sharing of personal information from/about you with advertising platforms and Partners.
- You have the right to receive a copy of the Information we may have collected from/about you as a result of your subscription to this Newsletter and interactions with its emails.
- You have the right of deletion of the Information we may have collected from/about you.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us.
5 Food Links
Impactful Growth LLC
1309 Coffeen Avenue, Suite 1200 Sheridan,
Wyoming 82801, United States of America